Children and Adolescent Speech and Sound Reflection Study
This study enrolls infants and children under 18 years old. You and/or your child will be asked to preform the following tasks:
- If your child has a head or neck MRI or CT study, we may ask permission to access your child's medical records in order to use the images.
- Undergo a brief hearing screening.
- Say words and sentences, and hold sounds while we record your speech.
- Some children may qualify to breathe into a tube that is connected to a computer and measures the inside size of the mouth and throat.
- Receive a reward for helping us out
Click the links below to download and view the documents relevant to this study.
Contact us with participation questions
Please do not hesitate to contact the lab with additional questions or if you are interested in participating. Contact the lab at the phone number or email address below, or see our Contact Us page for more information.