Adult Speech and Sound Reflection Study
This study enrolls adults age 18 years and older. Participants are asked to perform the following tasks:
- If you have had a head or neck MRI or CT study, we may ask permission to access your medical records in order to use the images.
- Undergo a brief hearing screening, if needed.
- Say words and sentences, and hold sounds while we record your speech.
- Some adults may qualify to breathe into a tube that is connected to a computer and measures the inside size of the mouth and throat.
- Receive a reward for helping us out
Click the links below to download and view the documents relevant to this study.
Contact us with participation questions
Please do not hesitate to contact the lab with additional questions or if you are interested in participating. Contact the lab at the phone number or email address below, or see our Contact Us page for more information.